10.5.09

wisdom teeth blues and i'm too busy.

So last Friday, I got my wisdom teeth out. It was terrible! All I could eat was pudding and pancakes, so obviously no cooking. Aside from that... I have three jobs. Swich, Porchetta NYC, and helping Betsy boo make cupcakers. It has been so chaotic and I barely sleep any more! It's great though, and tons of fun! This week I have plans for cupcakes and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Hopefully, I'll remember my camera considering I always forget! Any whos~

lunchtastic

Twas one of my last meals, and so delish. Cooked arugula and onions mixed with parmesan cous cous, and a tuna sammich. So I hope I start to have time to cook and take photos of yummy things. Oh and Mario Batali was at my job getting pork sandwiches the other day. LOL.

xo, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter